Saturday, August 9, 2014

Peace & Joy


Here is the second card that I made for Cure For The Monday Blues Challenge.



From the inspiration photo above, I used the wall outside the room, the mint and gold color for my card.


I picked PTI Fine Linen cardstock as my base. Using PTI Mehndi Medallion set and Stampin' Up River Rock ink pad, I created the wallpaper background. I also scored two pieces of cardstock to create the "crown molding" and the "baseboard".

To create the center piece, I created a die cut from a white cardstock using PTI Circle Scribbles die. I colored the cardstock using Tsukineko Delicata gold ink and Gold Stickles. I adhered the die cut to a piece of Aqua Mist circle die cut. I added some gold blings that I cut from a piece of mesh bling.

For the sentiment, I used a stamp from PTI Peaceful Pinecones as well as a stamp and die from Avery Elle's Build a Banner set.

Supplies:
- PTI Mehndi Medallion, Peaceful Pinecones set
- Avery Elle Build a Banner
- Stampin' Up River Rock, Tsukineko Delicata Gold
- Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock, PTI Aqua Mist
- PTI Circle Scribbles
- Stickles, Mesh Bling

1 comment:

  1. This one is my favourite of the two - wow! The gold scribble is amazing and so is your stamped 'wallpaper' background!! Awesome work! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete